You can choose one of three options under which, you can immigrate to Canada as a caregiver:

  • Live-In-Caregiver Program.
  • Caring for Children Program: You need a minimum of two years, full-time experience in caring for children in Canada.
  • Caring for people with High Medical Needs: if you have at least two years of experience working in Canada as an orderly, practical nurse or a home support worker.

To learn more about these options, you can contact a member of our team of specialists.